Watch Racing Live

Create a dark portfolio pixel layout




In this tutorial I will show you the
power of patterns applied in web layouts. Photoshop patterns are very important. In this tutorial i will use
only 3 different pattern from this set of 200 pixel patterns
Please try to create another layouts and send me the link because i want to see your end results.
Preview full size layout
If you remember a few days ago I have released a very big pack with seamless pixel patterns for Photoshop. I
will use only a few patterns from this set, and I want to show you how I can give another look to any ordinary
layout.
Let’s start with a new document, with the following size: 960 x 900 pixels. The size is not important but I
suggest you to use this size, because the website will fit in almost any monitor.
With Paint Bucket Tool add the following color on the background layer: #3f3f3f

Then go to Filter > Noise > Add noise and use the following values