Watch Racing Live

Create a horror portfolio PSD layout in Photoshop



Today I will create for you another type of layout. You will not see these types of layouts very often. I will
create this layout because sometimes you try to impress your audience. I don’t know if you will like my
layout, but I am sure you will learn some new Photoshop techniques if you follow my tutorial.
Preview the full size layout
I will create a new document with the following sizes: 960×900 pixels. The background color doesn’t matter.
We will add a wood texture very soon. Before you start this tutorial you will need the following images:
Window image
Small rat
Owl
Skull
Cat
Gramophone – An old style Gramophone isolated on a white background
Blood brush set from Grafplus
I will provide you a background image I’ve made for you